Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Learn how to find grants for individuals with the Foundation Center's online grants database.
This hands-on 60 minute introductory session to Foundation Grants to Individuals Online is for individual grantseekers looking for foundation funding.
Foundation Grants to Individuals Online is a searchable online database of nearly 10,000 foundation and public charity programs that fund students, artists, researchers, and other individual grantseekers.
You can use this database for free at the Community Foundation.
The fast-paced intro will prepare you to return and use the database on your own to find accurate, up-to-date information on foundations that fund:
- Educational support—scholarships, fellowships, loans and internships
- Students and graduates of specific schools
- Arts and cultural support
- Awards, prizes, and grants by nomination
- International students
- Employees/families of employees at specific companies
- Research and professional support
- General welfare and special needs
Kim East, communications associate, has been helping nonprofits and individual grantseekers since joining the Foundation in 2004.